Anthropologie DIY Rhinestone Cuff



I saw this cuff at anthropologie for $28 and thought I could totally make it for less! I spent about 8 dollars in supplies! You'll need a cuff, rhinestone chain and some thread.



I used tacky glue to start wrapping the thread. Go around once for how ever long you wish.



Add the rhinestone chain in over the first layer.



Wrap the thread in between the rhinestones about 2 or 3 times and end the thread with glue under the next set. Repeat!



Have fun DIYing!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love how you've modified the original design. I linked up to your tutorial in my round-up of Anthropologie-inspired DIY jewelry projects here: http://www.favecraftsblog.com/anthropologie-inspired-diy-jewelry-projects/

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Kelly Spence, Editor
    AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
    kspence@primecp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bracelet, it's great that you could make it for a lot cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! I've featured this in a DIY anthro jewelry knock-off round-up on my blog today! Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.mygirlishwhims.com/2014/08/30-diy-anthropologie-jewelry-project.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...